Monday 14 January 2013

Wicked Wednesday Post

Hi I am joining you guys at Wicked Wednesday for another chance at a wonderful prize now this week I painted the background of a paint canvas blue and glittered it up with some silver glitter.I also hand drew out the butterfly and did the lettering myself I stuck it down with some double sided tape. I also colored in the letters I wrote out myself with a few different colors.I hope everyone enjoys it.Now I seen another person enter two this week so I figured I would try two as well.http://wickedwednesdayatc.blogspot.ca/2013/01/wicked-wednesday-66-its-jungle-out-there.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, love that background. Don't forget to include a link to the Wicked Wednesday challenge in your post, so you'll be eligible for the win and top 3 spots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC - love the background and image! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete